Sunday 30 April 2017

Altenew Wild Hibiscus

Today I have a beautiful card for u all,I am playing along Altenew April-2017-inspiration-challenge .This month has been quite busy.I saw the inspiration pic on the altenew blog some 10 days back and since then it has been on my mind..Let me show you my card.I simply loved the colors I have used and what makes it my favorite is its beautiful flowers.


I have used Altenew Wild Hibiscus Stamp set for flowers.On white base cardstock I have done heat embossing with light golden embossing powder.I have combined stencil work with heat embossing.Then I stamped my flowers on a pattern paper and have fussy cut them.On the white cardstock I have also done shades with the help of distress inks.Behind I have used a handmade paper as cardstock and did same flower stamping with Archival black Ink by using masking techniques.Attached all together and added a teal blue organza ribbon to the bottom of the card.

Let me show you some close ups of this beauty.




I am entering this card for Atenew Challenges:
 My inspiration for this card is picture below...I loved the color combinations

Hope you liked it too.Happy Crafting.
Anushree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.