Today's post is a simple and elegant happy birthday card , This one is filled with the colors of rainbow. Have a look at this beautiful card,below that i have mentioned the supplies i have used followed by the instructions.
1) White cardstock
2) Alphabet dies
3) Birthday stamp from Bo Bunny
4) Butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado
5) Distress inks
6) Wink of stella silver glitter pen
7) Black archival ink
8) Purple pigment ink
9) Double sided dots
10) Masking tape
I took white base card and masked it with tape from all sides creating a rectangular box. After that started distressing from the left with first color of the rainbow VIOLET ,then followed by indigo,blue,green,yellow,orange and red. Then i removed the masking tape. Ends of both left and right have distressed with red color.I took another white cardstock with little smaller size than the main base card. I placed the alphabet dies and passed through my big shot. Then stamped birthday sentiment on the right corner with black archival ink and butterfly stamp on right most top with purple pigment ink. Then i used double sided dots to give a lift to my cardstock with die cut. On the HAPPY portions ,rubbed a little wink of stella silver glitter brush.
And that completes my card for today.I am linking this card to following challenges
1. Paru's Card making challenges # Birthday . Wishing loads of happiness to both Neha(my friend) and Paru. I am participating in these challenges for the very first time.Hoping to have great time.
2. AAA Cards Challenge : Entering this challenge and wishing everybody loads of happiness. Have used my favorite die and stamp